What is the ‘24-7 Partner’ Initiative?
What are the advantages of being a ‘24 -7 Partner’?
What do I need to do to become a ‘24-7 Partner’?
What will my money be spent on?
Can I still give one-off donations?
We are very excited about the launch of ‘24-7 Prayer Partners’ – a new initiative designed to encourage and inspire our supporters further with the latest stories, new developments and urgent prayer requests. We want to build on existing relationships and find ways of better equipping churches, groups and individuals to prioritize prayer, mobilize mission and train leaders.
Pete Greig writes:
Right now the 24-7 Prayer movement is growing faster than ever before and all the indicators point to exponential growth going forwards.
There's so much bad news in the world, but we're seeing lives changed as thousands of young people encounter God night after night in prayer rooms around the globe. That's why, in the next six months, we're urgently seeking two hundred individuals and churches who understand the power of prayer to become 24-7Partners. Becoming a 24-7Partner is one of the most effective ways of encouraging this generation to meet with God. Together we can turn the tide and change the world.
To become a 24-7 Partner head over to our donation page and commit to support the movement with prayer and regular financial giving.
- Regular priority news and sneak previews on upcoming resources.
- Exciting developments and urgent prayer needs
- Invitations to exclusive 24-7 events to give advice, share ideas and ask questions with other partners in your area.
- Free inspiring downloads on relevant topics.
Becoming a 24-7 Partner is easy; simply choose to commit to regular giving in one of the following ways:
- Go to www.24-7prayer.com/donate
- Set up regular giving through your bank. Our international banking details are available on request.
- If you live in the UK we recommend Stewardship for regular and direct pay-roll giving.
If you would like to discuss the possibility of becoming a 24-7 Partner please contact Josh Rous on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on +44(0)1483 306 627.
Investment is made in the very things of 24-7 Prayer – Prioritizing Prayer, Mobilizing Mission and Training Leaders. Here are just a few exciting ways:
£50.00 a month can help to train and equip young leaders.
£30.00 a month can fund free podcasts, such as our Advent and Lent Podcast series.
£20.00 a month can provide free Prayer room resources where they’re needed the most.
£10.00 a month can help pay for the weekly Rewind e-news – encouraging news and views from the movement sent to eighteen thousand people each week.
All churches and groups that become ‘24-7 Prayer Partners’ will be sent an Annual Report. Annual Reports are also available to individual Partners upon request.
Yes, of course! One-off donations are fantastic and very welcome gifts. There are several ways do this:
- Go to our donate page and give via credit card or bank transfer.
- If you live in the UK you can give via text! Text Pray24 and the amount (£1-£10) to 70070.
- Mail a cheque (check) to:
Allen House Pavilion,